Skip to content
To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone
- Mock tests are £60 each.
- Revision courses, including the diagnostic mock test, four mornings of revision in small groups and a final mock test, are £260 each.
- We accept payment by bank transfer or cheque (made payable to Louisa Windsor)
- A deposit of £50 per revision course or £20 per mock test needs to be made at the time of booking.
- An invoice will be sent four weeks before the course begins for the remainder of the fee.
- Fees need to be paid and cleared 2 weeks before the commencement of the course.
- In normal situations, deposits are non-refundable.
- If you find you need to make a cancellation, fees paid (less the non-refundable deposit) will be returned provided notification occurs at least one month before the course begins.
- Any early bird discounts will be applied to the balance if booked before the specified date in the advertisements.
COVID 19 Specific Circumstances
- If the Easter Course is unable to take place due to a lockdown, the course and any mock tests will be postponed until the Summer holidays, where another set of dates will be put in place.
- If the Summer Course is unable to take place due to a lockdown, a full refund, including deposit will be issued.
- If individuals need to isolate due to Covid 19 and attendance of the course/mock tests is not possible, a refund of half the cost, minus the deposit, will be issued.